It’s my party…
I am TWO years old today (meow!), and to say “THANK YOU” for supporting me and my fellow Cats over the last couple of years, we’ll be giving away a grand total of 101 magnificent prizes, including Kobo e-readers, t-shirts, posh notepads, vouchers, cat bags (not made of cats, obviously! D’oh!) – and the opportunity for three lucky winners whose names will appear as characters in our three successful crime series.
Join the online FB event to meet fellow cats, kittens and other more or less mad animals:
There’s plenty of catnip, scratch posts, cake (no chocolate! Poison! Pah!), meowsic (see what I did there?!), cat chat and you can catch a glimpse of the many prizes we’re giving away!
Now, how can you win one of those fabulous prizes?
Well, you have to show us your creative side!
- First, you should choose a crooked (meaning quirky, funny – not mean) photo* of your pet. Although I prefer gazing at fellow cats, other creatures such as dogs, gerbils or kids are, of course, also permitted.
- Then, you’ll need to add a few short sentences, to a maximum of 200 words, telling us how the photo came about.
- Finally, email your photo and short description to: win (at) crookedcatbooks (dot) com!
- Don’t forget to give us your name and country!
- One entry only per person / cat / hamster / grandchild / other pet!
The competition runs from today, 21st November, to Saturday, 30th November 2013!
The lucky winners will be contacted within 7 days after the end date.
Right, so now let’s go back to the party!
*Serious note: Please don’t force your pets into situations they’re uncomfortable with. It’s not just cats that don’t like it. Thank you.