It’s February, and that means one thing.
Valentine’s Day, of course!
It’s Valentine’s Day on 14th February, and Crooked Cat authors have emerged from their cosy dens to share romantic excerpts and chat about their exciting releases. Don’t miss it!
- View from the windowsill with cosy crime author, David W Robinson, whose latest STAC murder mystery, aptly called My Deadly Valentine, is due out on Wednesday, 6th February;
- Cat Chat with Michela O’Brien, author of Playing on Cotton Clouds and newly released, A Summer of Love;
- Focus On: new cat, Zanna MacKenzie, author of How Do You Spell Love?, due out on 1st March 2013;
- Valentine anecdotes from Ailsa Abraham, Kim Walker, Sarah Louise Smith and Frances di Plino;
- Enticing excerpts from:
- The Dragon Ring, a roaring historical fantasy adventure by Maggie Secara,
- Jeff Gardiner’s excellent Myopia,
- Topaz Eyes, a romantic mystery by Nancy Jardine,
- and Breath of Africa by Jane Bwye, a brilliant tale of life in Kenya over the decades, due out on 15th March 2013.
Find it all here: Valentine’s Newsletter!
So, don’t forget to take your Valentine out for that special meal – after you have bought her some of our wonderfully romantic reads! 🙂